Join us at the Barn Bash for the Animals on July 16. Fetch your tickets today!

What do I do if I find an injured animal?

The Bucks County SPCA will respond, at any hour, to a call for help for an injured stray or a call to trace a tag issued by our establishment. During or after business hours, you can call the Bucks County SPCA at 215-794-7425.

Categorized Under:

Sign Up for Good News

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.