The Bucks County SPCA provides one-on-one and group dog training classes to help people and pets get the most out of their relationship.
Currently available classes are listed below. More classes will be added so check back here or sign up for our emails to learn about new class availability.
One-on-one Dog Training
Private training with the Bucks County SPCA’s Director of Animal Behavior is available in-person at either shelter or online.
The cost is $60 per 30-minute session ($30 per 30-minute session for BCSPCA-adopted animals). These private sessions are a great way to work on specific issues you want to address with your pet.
Group Dog Training Classes
Affordable group classes are available for puppies, adolescent dogs, and more.
Classes follow a set curriculum and are designed for dogs who are people and animal friendly. If your dog is not comfortable around unfamiliar people or dogs, please contact us before signing up at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unsure which class best fits your needs please email and we can help you find the right class.
About Group Classes
- Available at our Lahaska and Quakertown shelters.
- Time and cost listed below with each class.
- Classes meet once a week at the same time and place. Holidays will be noted on the schedule.
- There are no makeup sessions if you miss a class. If a class is cancelled by the instructor for weather, a class will be added to the end of the schedule.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the first class. Space is limited so sign up early!
- Refunds are available (minus a $25 processing fee) up to 24 hours before the start of the first class.
- Click on each class below to learn more and to register.
Not able to attend one of our classes?
The Family Dog offers a great 6-week online training program for families called Peace Love Kids & Dogs. Use our affiliate link to save $30 off your registration and they will donate $59 to BCSPCA. Learn more about this great training program from The Family Dog.